Monday, October 20, 2008

Hypnotism and the 2008 Elections

I believe we have both a right and a responsibility to vote. Some of my friends disagree with me. What we all do agree on is, the world is spinning out of control. I'm away from home, but have my absentee ballot which will be mailed tomorrow. Regardless of your personal position, I'm presenting the link to an article which claims that Barak Obama is using hypnosis as part of his campaign. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. There is an unreasonable worship type response by many to this candidate. I find it bizarre that so many young women want to have his child. That's a bit much, don't you think?

If you want to read or study more about this potential aspect of our upcoming elections, I invite you to visit this link.

http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama%27s_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf

At the very least, I encourage you to consider reading or at least skimming the content of this article. We owe it to the future of this wonderful nation to be informed voters.


1 comment:

kc said...

Some haven't been able to get the link to open and some have. There is probably a lot of traffic to the site and it's a really huge article. So keep trying folks, I was able to open it just a few minutes ago.

Kathy